Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

Making Some Changes to Stay Connected

Wow! How fast time flies. It has been forever since I've posted on here, I do apologize for neglecting my blog. I have never been one for blogging in the past. The funny thing is, I love to write and I love to talk. I guess I didn't realize that, that is what blogging is all about! lol So, I am in the process of making some changes to the Motivated Mommies site. Starting with revamping my website to offer more useful resources to you all. I will also be working on building a platform for a Motivated Mommy Community. So that we can all help each other out! There are also a few other really exciting projects that I am currently working on, that I cannot wait to share with you all! As of today, I will be posting on a regular basis. Thank you for your continued support. I am excited to grow this community of Motivated Mommies, and of course continue to offer the resources to help get you one step closer to a better future for you & family... Xoxo The Motivated Mommy Stay connected: www.facebook.com/motivatedmommies www.twitter.com/1motivatedmommy www.pinterest.com/1motivatedmommy

No comments:

Post a Comment